Volunteer with WHNA
Are you interested in helping out with our neighborhood association?
Consider volunteering to work with one of our Board members on one of these projects:
- Volunteers in Patrol (Crime Watch)
- Pet Watch
- Neighborhood Dining Out Program
- Chili Cook-off
- Record-keeping and Reporting
- Maintaining the Triangle
Interested in working on some possible new projects?
- Website & Social Media Updates
- Book Club
- Garden Club
- Walking Club
- Kids' Activities
- Arts & Crafts Club
- Beautification and Tree Planting
Contact WHNA Board Member Judy Czarny at 214-823-2925 or for more information.